Kauffman FastTrac® is a flexible course with a solid framework to support you as you start a business and begin your journey to success. This Course is now offered by Entrepreneurs Connection.
You have an idea for a business. Now what?
The idea. That’s where it starts. Now what do you do with the idea? You could start a business — but could you start a viable business? Find the answer with Kauffman FastTrac®.
This immersive course is designed to provide information, tips, exercises and tools to help you think about your business idea.
You’ll work to:
- Discover how your business concept matches your personal vision.
- Align your business concept with a real market opportunity.
- Learn how to set realistic financial goals for your business.
- Determine the unique features and benefits of your product/
- Find your target market and discover your competitive advantage.
- Define your company’s brand and marketing.
- Learn how to manage business functions and develop an
- Determine the steps to profitability.
- Identify potential sources of funding for your business.
- Launch your business.
FastTrac® Class Dates for 2019
- Orientation: Tuesday, January 8, 6 – 8pm
- Ten classes from January 15 – March 19, 2019, 6-9 pm
- Orientation and Weekly classes take place at Berkshire Hathaway Training Ctr. ground floor – 2213 Quarry Drive, Reading, PA 19609
For More Information About The Kauffman FastTrac® Course, Please Fill Out The Form Below
Kauffman FastTrac® is a flexible course with a solid framework to support you as you start a business and begin your journey to success. Fill out the form below to learn more.
Meet Our Course Director
Proud Supporters of The Kauffman Foundation
Take the Proven Path to Business Success with the Kauffman FastTrac® Program
The Entrepreneurs’ Connection, serving the Greater Reading Pennsylvania area since 2006, is now offering the complete FastTrac® Program to local entrepreneurs. Our course is facilitated by entrepreneurs with the knowledge, experience and wisdom gained by those who have “been there and done that”. This fast-paced 10-week winter session features engaging on-line content plus the comprehensive FastTrac® Entrepreneur’s Manual to arm participants with the resources and confidence needed to complete their business plans during the program. Guest Speakers are featured throughout the program to share their specific areas of expertise. Complete the information request below to register for our next Orientation Session
Register For EC FastTrac®
Register for the EC FastTrac® program by downloading the Registration Form using the link below and submitting it to the FastTrac® Program Director